1. Informacje ogólne.
1. Service Operator bellesa-med.com is Bellesa-Med Sp. z o.o., ul. Napoleona 20, 05-230 Kobyłka, Poland.
2. The service performs the functions of acquiring information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a. By voluntarily entering information in the forms.
b. By saving cookies on the end devices ( "cookies").
c. By collecting logs of the web server by the hosting operator Serveradmin.pl sp. z o.o sp.k , working at address www.linuxpl,com
2. The information in forms.
1. Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The service can also save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
3. Data in the form is not available to third parties other than with the user's consent.
4. The data given in the form may constitute a collection of potential customers, registered by the Service Operator in a register maintained by the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
5. The data given in the form is processed for the purpose of the specific form function, eg to process the service call or trade contact.
6. The data given in the forms may be provided to entities that perform certain services - in particular, the information about the holder of the domain being registered to the operators of domain names (Naukowa i Akademicka Sieć Komputerowa j.b.r – NASK), payment service providers or other entities with whom the Service Provider cooperates.
3. Information about the files cookies.
2. Cookies files (tzw. „cookies”) Cookies are computer data, especially text files, which are stored on the User's terminal and are intended for use on the Service's Web sites. Cookies typically include the name of the web site from which they came from, their retention time on the end device, and a unique number.
3. Cookies and access to the Service are provided by the Service Operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. produce statistics that help to understand how the Service Users benefit from web pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
b. keeping a Service User's session (after logging in), whereby the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each page of the Service;
c. determining the user profile in order to display it matched materials advertising networks, in particular the Google Network.
5. There are two main types of cookies used in the Service: „sesion”e (session cookies) oraz „persistent” (persistent cookies). Cookies „session” are the temporary files, files that are stored on your end user device until you log out, leave the web site, or turn off the software (web browser). „Constant” Cookies are stored at the end user's device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until removed by the User.
6. Software to browse the web (browser) usually by default allows storage of cookies in the terminal user. Site users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. For details, see the help or documentation for your web browser.
8. Cookies posted on the End User's Web site may also be used by advertisers and partners who cooperate with the Service.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google Network, to display ads that are tailored to the way you use the Service. For this purpose, may retain information about the user's navigation path or the time remaining on the page.
11. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs.
1. Information about some user behavior is logged on the server layer. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the service and for ensuring the most efficient operation of the hosted services.
2. Browsed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, the record may be:
a. time of arrival of the query,
b. time to send a response,
c. the name of the client station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
e. URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - where there has been a transition to the Service by reference,
f. information about the user's browser,
g. IP address information.
3. The above information is not associated with specific people browsing the site.
4. The above data is only used for server administration purposes.
5. Data sharing.
1. The data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
2. Identification data for a natural person are provided for exclusion with the consent of the person.
3. An operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Service to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent required by the request.
6. Managing cookies - how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. We reserve the right to disable the cookies necessary for authentication, security, and maintenance of user preferences, and in extreme cases may prevent you from using the web site.
2. To manage cookies settings, select from the list below the Internet browser / system and follow the instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone